Tuesday 3 May 2011

you !! "MF" AKU SANGAT SAYANGKAN KAU WALAUPONG KAU MILIKAN YANG LAIN


You were there to light my day ,
you were there to guide me through ,
from my days down and on , 
i'll never stop thingking of you .

how can i forget all that ,
when you're the one who make me smile ,
you'll always be a part of me ,
how i wish u were still mine .

Never will forget the day ,
how we've met and came this far ,
we all know we got this feeling ,
but somehow it has to end up here .

i know its me who said goodbye ,
and that's the hardest thing to do ,
i hope u will 4give me baby ,
cause that wasn't what i mean to do .


Dearr "MF" this lyrics got a lot of meaning . 
I really love u, but i don't think dat were mean to be together .
i will always love you as long as u love me :) :) 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment